Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: User manual for 9441A Anniversary Series Amp

  1. #1
    Inactive Member blecrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am trying to locate the users manual for the above amp. I downloaded the available documents from the unofficial website, but I cant imagine that is all there is to the user manual. Does anyone have this manual that they would be willing to put into PDF format or any image format and email it to me? Thanks.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Wink

    The information available for download are LITERATURE sheets - not owner's manuals.

    Currently, I do not have them, but I will try to get them.

    Keep watching the site for updates....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member RClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    todd------while you are at it is there any chance you can find the schematics to a 351-B ???------i would be willing to pay any reasonable price for it............RC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.